Commuters, residents, and businesses in the vicinity of the 405 and 10 Freeway interchange are warned that the connector will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for the next three weeks.
The contractor started the three-week project on Thursday night, Sept. 8, which began with pouring of the new roadway for the westbound 10 to northbound 405 connector.
Some day time work will take place behind k-rail and will not require the connector to be closed.
What to Expect:
• Westbound 10 traffic will be detoured to northbound Bundy to eastbound Pico to northbound Cotner and to the northbound 405 on-ramp at Cotner
• This work is anticipated to last three weeks and will require nightly closures of the connector ramp
• Emergency vehicle access will be maintained
• Work is weather permitting and subject to change
• Visit Metro’s website for the latest project updates, www.metro.net/I-405
Contact The Editor: Editor@smmirror.com
Follow The Mirror on Twitter: twitter.com/SMMirror
Follow The Mirror on Facebook: facebook.com/SMMirror