Will Rogers’ Online Auction kicks off at 7:00am today! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to bid on over 250 amazing items! Most items are only available through the online auction:
- Summer camps like Fun Under the Sun, Zaniacs and Destination Science
- Gourmet dinners at The Penthouse, Chinois on Main or Rustic Canyon
- Tickets to fabulous events such as the 10-ticket package to Magicopolis
- Exclusive Will Rogers-only items like a Snowball Fight with Ms. Herrera, PE Coach for the Day with Coach Rika & Coach Greg or a Video Game Bus Party!
The offerings are rich — and at a cost much less than market value. Go to www.biddingforgood.com/will
Step 2: VIEW ITEMS & SHOP. After you have registered with your Email and Password, click on the “View All Items” button on the left side menu, or browse by category. Scroll down and you can also click and view information about the Live Event, Donate Items, Donate Cash, Receive Email Updates, or Refer Friends. (The person who refers the most friends will win a special prize during the Live Event.) To purchase tickets for the Live Auction and Night Out, click on the “Order Tickets” button on the right side of the home page.
Step 3: BID. Once you find an item you would like to bid on, click on it and and you will see pictures of the item, the Estimated Value or Priceless (if value could not be determined), and the Opening Bid (lowest bid allowable for the item). If the item has received bids already, you will see the Leading Bid amount and the Next Minimum Bid. You can start watching items you are interested in by clicking the “Add to My Items” link on the right side of the item. Items are automatically added to your My Items page when you place a bid, purchase an item (Buy Now), or use the Add to My Items link. If you have more questions about how to bid, please click the link “How to Bid” and you will find FAQs regarding bidding.
Step 4: CHECKOUT. When the online auction closes on Monday, March 13th at 10pm, all winners will be notified by email.
- Items in the Online Auction will NOT be featured at our Night Out Event (live auction) on Saturday, March 18th. So this is your one and only chance to bid on over 200 amazing items!
- If you need help, please email the Auction Co-chairs: Kari Yermian at [email protected] or Stef
anie Schlepp at [email protected].