There may come a turning point in any person’s life when it is necessary to think about changing the place of residence. It happens for various reasons: entering a foreign university, transferring for work, developing a business, and other circumstances.
A great option is to obtain Turkey citizenship. The country is located on the border of Europe and Asia, has access to the sea, and is famous for its friendly people, tasty national dishes, and colorful lifestyle. The government has developed favorable conditions to get citizenship to attract foreign investors. You will learn about it in our review.
Overview of Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program
The Turkish CBI program gained popularity after the tremendous success of similar offers in countries such as Greece, Spain, Portugal, and others. The prospects for foreigners are excellent. In addition to moving to a country with favorable conditions and a mild climate, you can bring your business to the European and Asian markets. You will need an investment of $400,000 to buy real estate or $500,000 to purchase valuable bonds or a deposit in a state bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Investors
The offer made by the country’s officials is recognized as a mutually beneficial one. However, it does not mean the country’s doors are open to any user. Requirements for the applicant are as follows:
- attainment of the age of majority;
- clean background;
- legal residence in the country;
- proof of legitimate financial justification;
- conducting due diligence on the investment.
A package of documents will be required from the applicant. It is best to apply through reliable professionals. You can find more details about this issue at immigrantinvest.com.
Investment Options for Turkish Citizenship
Attraction of foreign capital has a positive impact on the development of the state. Therefore, the best conditions for investors to move are developed. You can apply to obtain turkey nationality for investment by using the following options:
- purchase of a real estate object for the amount of $400,000 or more;
- creation of own company with the involvement of at least 50 specialists;
- transfer of capital to a Turkish bank (from 500,000 dollars);
- investment in the country’s funds (from 500,000 dollars).
The candidate can apply the most optimal option from the presented range. In addition to his development, he contributes to developing the country’s economy.
It is recommended to contact a specialized company to start the application process. According to Zlata Erlach, an expert on the investment program (Immigrant Invest company), it will avoid making mistakes in the submission and execution of documents and, as a result, rejection from the authorities.
Have you decided on an investment option? You can safely apply for a residence permit. After that, you need to open a bank account in Turkey and deal with the necessary documents. A certificate of compliance is required to obtain the right to invest in real estate. The document is issued after confirming the right to obtain Turkish citizenship under the investment program.
After the documentary preparation, all materials are submitted to the government. The review process takes 120 days. In case of a positive outcome, the applicant receives citizenship documents, after which it is possible to find out how to get a Turkish passport.
Having addressed a migration company, you will perform all the necessary actions within a day. You will not even have to travel to Turkey; the documentary processing will not require your presence.
Benefits of Obtaining Turkish Citizenship
If you have decided to fundamentally change your life and your family’s life, moving to a new country will be the right decision. Living in Turkey has undoubted advantages:
- Turkish passport by investment. It is the fastest way to obtain citizenship in another country. There is no need to relinquish your first passport, as Turkey recognizes dual citizenship.
- The right to study and work inside the country. Purchased real estate can be used for living or rented out.
- Favorable conditions for the applicant and his family members. Parents, spouses, and children have the right to receive social services.
- A simple way to obtain a Schengen visa. You will need to submit a package of documents.
- Applying for an E-2 investor visa in the United States is easy.
- Business development in an economically developing country. Turkey has business ties with dozens of countries and various industries.
- Easy adaptation. There is no need for mandatory residency or learning a foreign language.
- Tax optimization.
- Visa-free regime. Turkish citizens can freely travel to more countries.
These are not all of the turkish citizenship benefits. Living in Turkey, you will get acquainted with beautiful landscapes and friendly locals. Turkish cuisine is famous all over the world.
Helpful Tips for Investors
The primary investment instrument today is real estate. It is an easy way to obtain future profit (subsequent renting out). At the same time, the place you choose can be the beginning of the takeoff or complete failure of the project. You should contact the specialists of Immigrant Invest for detailed information. You should preliminarily study the real estate market and information about cities that offer the best conditions for your residence, business development, etc.