California lawmaker Richard Bloom wants warning labels on polyester clothing, arguing that it sheds plastic microfibers that ultimately hurt the...
Canadian retailer Aritzia is set to open a store selling its contemporary clothing line at the Westfield Century City mall in...
- 30 Cents a Gallon for Gas? Santa Monica Celebrates Maisel Day by Sam Catanzaro | posted on August 14, 2019
- Security Guard Shoots at Man near 3rd Street Promenade: Santa Monica Beat This Week August 19 by admin | posted on August 19, 2019
- Possible Shots Fired at Third Street Promenade by Sam Catanzaro | posted on August 16, 2019
- Brinks Security Guard Shoots at Knife-Wielding Suspect Near Third Street Promenade by Sam Catanzaro | posted on August 16, 2019
- California’s Largest Recycling Center Closes by Staff Writer | posted on August 18, 2019