All it took was 10-20 seconds for the 1994 Northridge earthquake to rattle Southern California in a way no earthquake had done before. Dozens of people lost their lives and thousands more were injured as the state reeled from a catastrophic event that cost billions in damages
The Los Angeles City Council voted Tuesday to get a full update on seismic retrofits required by law in roughly...
The Santa Monica earthquake fault line was initially believed to stop at Beverly Hills at Santa Monica and Wilshire boulevards...
- Security Guard Shoots at Man near 3rd Street Promenade: Santa Monica Beat This Week August 19 by admin | posted on August 19, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals Upholds Santa Monica’s Home-Sharing Ordinance by Sam Catanzaro | posted on August 20, 2019
- California’s Largest Recycling Center Closes by Staff Writer | posted on August 18, 2019
- Police Seek Assistance in Locating Critical Missing Person by Sam Catanzaro | posted on August 18, 2019
- SMPD Conduct Minor Decoy Alcohol Operation by Staff Writer | posted on August 20, 2019