This year’s celebration of art, music and fine cuisine for Venice Family Clinic includes:
• watercolors and sculpture by legendary surfwear designer Jimmy Ganzer;
• works from the 40-year career of rock-and-roll photography innovator Guy Webster (right);
• the subversive and hilarious observations of pop artist Trek Kelly;
• a trio of special exhibits at the exclusive headquarters of visual effects company Digital Domain;
• an army of oversized animals crafted of recycled plastic by the Cracking Art Group; and
• perennial favorites and Venice legends like Laddie John Dill, Doug Edge, Judy Stabile (below), and Lee Waisler.