The City of Santa Monica says temporary lane closures and delays are possible during daytime hours today through Friday, Aug. 21 in the following locations:
• California Incline closed
• Colorado Ave. (between Ocean Ave. and 4th St. – westbound traffic only)
• Colorado Ave. (between 5th St. and 17th St. – train testing)
• Lincoln Blvd. (between Michigan Ave. and Broadway)
• Ocean Ave. (between Pico Blvd. and Wilshire Blvd.
• Olympic Blvd. (between 20th St. and Stewart St.)
• Pico Blvd between 4th St. and Lincoln Blvd.)
• Stewart St. (at Olympic Blvd. – planned traffic signal outage Monday and Tuesday)
For more information, visit www.smgov.net/kbug.