The Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District’s Financial Oversight Committee (FOC) is seeking qualified candidates who will bring a depth of business and/or financial expertise to the committee.
Application forms are available through the Superintendent’s Office or via the website: http://www.smmusd.org/fiscal/financialDAC.html.
The deadline for applications is Friday, Dec. 12, 2014. They can be mailed to the district office (1651 16th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404), faxed (310.581.1138), or scanned and emailed to [email protected]
FOC meetings are currently scheduled once a month at the District Office at 7:30 pm in the Testing Room. Following is the schedule of meetings (subject to change) remaining for the 2014-15 year:
• Thursday, December 4, 2014 (meeting will be held at Webster Library in Malibu)
• Thursday, January 8, 2015
• Thursday, February 12, 2015
• Thursday, March 12, 2015
• Thursday, April 16, 2015 (meeting will be held at Webster Library in Malibu)
• Thursday, May 14, 2015
• Thursday, June 11, 2015
• TBD (July 2015) Note: This is a Joint Meeting / Workshop with the Board of Education – SMMUSD District Office Board Room, 1651 16th St., Santa Monica.