City of Santa Monica temporary lane closures and delays are possible during daytime hours Monday, Sept. 14 through Friday, Sept. 18 in the following locations:
• 4th St. between Olympic Blvd. and Broadway (traffic signal outage)
• 5th St. between Olympic Blvd. and Broadway (traffic signal outage)
• California Incline closed
• Colorado Ave. between Ocean Ave. and 4th St. westbound traffic only
• Colorado Ave. at Main St. (no westbound left turn)
• Colorado Ave. between 5th St. and 17th St. (train testing)
• Ocean Ave. between Pico Blvd. and Wilshire Blvd.
• Olympic Blvd. between 20th St. and Stewart St. (train testing)
• Pico Blvd. between 4th St. and Lincoln Blvd.
• Stewart St. between Olympic Blvd. and Virginia Ave. (traffic signal outage, train testing)
For more information, please visit www.smgov.net/kbug.