Now that the fall is here, it means that college and NFL football are back. And what that means for fantasy owners is that finding the best data to analyze the potential for fantasy impacts is crucial. Whether you’re new to NFL fantasy football or a seasoned pro, catching a game while checking on your roster scores is vital.
Don’t miss the highlights and exciting moments by being at a place with only one game on their TV. Instead, you need to find a place that hosts all the games so you can watch your team scoring in real-time.
Santa Monica is home to both the laid-back beach lifestyle and higher-income individuals. That combination of luxury and easygoing is what makes Santa Monica unique.
We all know there’s plenty to do in Santa Monica that can keep everyone occupied, from shopping to hanging at the beach. That said, come game time, there are numerous places you can catch a game while having a good time in Santa Monica.
Our Top Picks
One of the hottest new openings in Santa Monica is Umami Burger, with two recent locations. While technically located blocks from the Santa Monica border, Umami Burger is located close enough to be an unofficial burger joint in the area.
Whether rooting on the local teams or your favorite players around the NFL, here is a list of some of the best locations to consider to catch the NFL in Santa Monica include:
- The Brixton: If you’re looking for fantastic food while catching the game, The Brixton is the perfect place for you to consider. With 8 TVs, you have wall-to-wall opportunities to sit back, enjoy craft cocktails and brews while noshing on some of the best gastropub fare around.
Open 7 days a week, come out and check their daily happy hour selection as well. The food is incredible, the vibes are cool, and the place is large enough to support you and all your friends from your fantasy league.
- The Library Alehouse: Looking for top-selected cicerone brews and gluttonous food selections while catching the games? Then look no further than The Library Alehouse in Santa Monica.
Known for the vast selection of rare beers from around the United States and the world, The Library Alehouse offers indoor and patio dining. So come hungry, be thirsty, as the menu is designed to be tasty, large, and spicy. They even offer vegan options to accommodate every NFL and football fan.
- Santa Monica Brew Works: If you’re looking for a laid-back, “beach and brew” atmosphere that has excellent food and amazing beer, then look no further than Santa Monica Brew Works, Santa Monica’s premier craft brewery. The laid-back atmosphere and tasty brews are perfect for catching the game and watching your fantasy players score against the rest of the league.
- The Dude’s Brewing: Located steps from the beach, The Dude’s Brewery and tasting room has a wide-open space that’s perfect for the wild and crazy times that watching an NFL game or holding a fantasy draft requires. Oh, yeah, they also have great beers on tap, as well. So it’s a great venue to host your draft as well as catch a game.
- 800 Degrees Woodfired Pizza: Looking for pizza and beer while catching a game in the background, then 800 Degrees is the place for you to consider holding your draft party. Order in buffet-style pizza to order when you’re ready, sit back, and draft your team. The atmosphere is casual and easygoing, making it ideal for you to watch the game while eating delicious pizza.
- The Daily Pint: Voted one of the best bars in Santa Monica, The Daily Pint has a massive selection of craft beers and whiskey to choose from while you sit back and catch the game. The chalkboard beer menu is updated regularly, boasting beers that are locally brewed and internationally renowned.
Numerous pubs and eateries boast great beer selections and awesome food selections regardless of where you choose to watch a game. Whether it’s in-season games or looking for the perfect location to host your next fantasy football draft, check out some of the best sites in all of Santa Monica. Invite other league members to join you, talk trash to each other, and root on the Los Angeles Rams, Chargers, or other favorite NFL teams.