City is going green for St. Patrick’s Day with food specials, fun events and hometown pubs
St. Patrick’s Day brings out the luck of the Irish in everyone and this year is no different during the celebration of everything green is in Santa Monica with food specials, fun events and of course local pubs.
St. Patrick’s Day Events
– St. Patrick’s Day Happy Hour Pub Crawl, Don your green, grab a brew, and commence with leprechaun jokes on the biggest St. Patrick’s Day holiday pub crawl party in West L.A with drink specials as low as $4 drafts, 2-for-1 mixers, and $5 shots. March 17 from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tickets $40. Check-in at Barney’s Beanery Santa Monica.
– Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl, Enjoy specials at Barney’s Beanery Santa Monica and Cabo Cantina. March 19 from 4 p.m. to midnight Tickets from $20 to $25. Check-in at Cabo Cantina.
– Santa Monica Whaler – Come celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with The Whaler on March 17 starting at 6 a.m. Enjoy live music, das boot, beer bong, chambong, beer pong, green beer and drinks, green merchandise for sale, face painter, Irish food specials, and much more. Santa Monica Whaler.
– St. Patrick’s Day Saturday Pub Crawl Party, Don your green, grab a brew, and commence with Leprechaun jokes on the biggest St. Patrick’s Day holiday pub crawl party in West L.A with drink specials as low as $4 drafts, 2-for-1 mixers and $5 shots. March 19 from 2 p.m. to midnight. Tickets $40. Check-in at Circle Bar.
– The Victorian – Come get lucky this March 17 beginning at 2 p.m. for the biggest St. Patrick’s Day celebrations on the Westside. The Victorian.
– Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on the 90-foot-tall Ferris wheel with glowing displays of Irish green patterns and lucky shamrocks on March 17 from sunset to midnight. The St. Patrick’s Day Ferris wheel lights celebration can also be watched online at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier.
St. Patrick’s Day Specials
– Bruxie – Enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day mint shake and mint-chocolate shakes. These fan favorites are so refreshing, featuring mint-infused Wisconsin frozen custard with a splash of green for luck. Check out Bruxie.
– Busby’s West – Opening at 9 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day and showing all March Madness games throughout the day. Enjoy $5 mimosas. Check out Busby’s West.
– DK’s Donuts – Celebrate with a St. Patrick’s Day box and share the lucky feeling with family, friends, co-workers, teachers and students; preorder now for March 17 at email@example.com or DK’s Donuts.
– Jameson’s Pub – The only Irish Pub on Main Street, Jameson’s is offering St. Patrick’s Day specials all weekend long. Inside and outside dining; opening at 6 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day. Check out Jameson’s Pub.
– La Monarca Bakery – It’s a lucky day for baking on St. Patrick’s Day featuring conchas, cupcakes and more. Order now at La Monarca Bakery.
– O’Briens Irish Pub & Restaurant – Will be open at 8 a.m. on St. Patrick’s Day and will offer Irish breakfast from 9-11 a.m. A menu of Irish dishes will be served the rest of the day. Outside dining available. Check out O’Briens Irish Pub & Restaurant.
– Sonny McLean’s Irish Pub – Starting at 6:30 p.m., live at Sonny’s on St Paddy’s Day is “Shenanigans.” This Irish duo will play everything from classic pub songs that will have you singing and clapping along to lively fiddle tunes to rollicking Celtic rock. Check out Sonny McLean’s Irish Pub.
– Sweet Lady Jane Bakery – Enjoy special St. Patrick’s Day desserts on March 19. Choose between a St. Patrick’s Day triple berry cake that serves 6 to 8 people or try a St. Patrick’s Day cookie pack. Check out Sweet Lady Jane Bakery.
– Tiato – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all week long with buy one get one free on all green juices, a Reuben sandwich, and a St. Patty’s garden night special where you can enjoy buy one get one free on all beers and green cocktails. Check out Tiato.
– Ye Old King’s Head – Come and join in the fun on St Patrick’s Day, March 17. Doors open at 10 a.m., DJ, bagpiper, green beer, corned beef and cabbage and lots of shenanigans. Check out Ye Old King’s Head.