1. Two of House Music’s finest artists join Unity in a special St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Including music from ZERNELL (Grimy) grimygear.com and EVAN LANDES (Groove Junkies, MoreHouse). This event will take place onThursday, March 17, 2016 at 9:00pm – Friday, March 18, 2016 at 2:00am (PDT) at One666 – 1666 McCadden Place, Los Angeles, CA 90028
2. It’s On The House!: Come get your St. Patricks Day groove on with us. House and Techno all night. Talent For The Night includes TYLER ROUSE, BRYAN B, and others including Adellacosta, Darcie Dolce, Body Movement, MELAY, Monstr Drop and, Envie. This event will take place on Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 9:00 PM – Friday, March 18, 2016 at 1:00 AM at The Globe Theatre – 740 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90028
3. Happening in DTLAx DTLA Rendezvous presents: THE DTLA ST. PATRICKS’ DAY PARTY Drink. Dance. Be Irish at a fun filled GREEN event with TWO Photo booths, Happy Hour Specials, Giveaways, Music, and much more. Dress to impress. The Reserve – an elegant historical landmark – previously the Merchants National Bank and Bank of America’s Los Angeles headquarters – with 3 full bars, 4 rooms, and a dance floor. Valet parking starts at 8pm for $15. This event will take place on Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM – Friday, March 18, 2016 at 2:00 AM (PDT) at The Reserve – 650 South Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014
4. At the Los Angeles Original Farmer’s Market on 6333 W. Third Street on Fairfax, Glen the Bagpiper will be strolling the Market from 12:30–3:30pm. Also, Market Stuart Marks & The Paddy O’Dors Band will play from 6–9pm, West Patio (Presented by EB’s Beer & Wine) THURSDAY, MARCH 17 –And Magee’s Kitchen will be serving their famous corned beef, cabbage and potatoes special all day. Green and imported Irish beers will be available from 326 and E.B.’s Beer & Wine.
5. Find Lucky the Leprechaun in Malibu at Westside Legacy Park, 23500 Civic Center Way for free from 10 am – 12 noon on March 17th, where children ages two to six can enjoy stories, games, crafts, snacks, and even win prizes.
6. California Nightlife Presents: The Official Saint Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl in Santa Monica. Drink Specials: $3 Beers, $4 Well Drinks, $5 shots. Buy a ticket for a day of your choice, and you must check in at the Circle Bar (2926 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA, (0405at either Thursday 3.17 from 2 pm – 10 pm or Saturday 3.19 from 2 pm – 10 pm; at registration you will receive a map with bar locations with specials.
7. Upper West Restaurant in Santa Monica (3321 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405) is holding a benefit for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17 from 5 pm – 10 pm where 25% of restaurant proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer Research starting at 5 pm.
8. Our 7th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival is THIS THURSDAY. Join Casey’s Irish Pub, Pellicola Pizzeria, and 213 Hospitality for a day of green beer, DJ’s, whiskey and more surprises. Gates open at 11am, entrance is free before 3:30pm and $10/$20 after.
9. GAMeBoi LA, 18+ Every Friday @ Rage (8911 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069); St Patrick’s Day Party 2016 is a special event. Includes music from VJ LaRock & VJ Jason Lin on the main floor & DJ Ernie Pearl at the upper lounge. Friday March 18 2016 at 9:30 pm – Saturday March 19 2016 at 2 am in West Hollywood, CA.
10. There’s nothing like celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day by dressing up in green and getting seriously sloshed. On a day in March, LA celebrates St. Patty’s with the annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival at L.A. Live. With Irish food, drinks, and traditional music, St. Patrick’s Day Festival at L.A. Live is sure to satisfy culture hounds of all stripes. Each year, the L.A. Clippers and L.A. Lakers show up for pre and post game festivities. Brew lovers can see the iconic Budweiser Clydesdales live in person. Music fans can enjoy live concerts by Irish rock bands as well as traditional Celtic groups. Past-featured performers include Wayward Sons and Ken O’Malley & The Twilight Lords. St. Patrick’s Day Festival at L.A. Live is free and all ages are invited to celebrate St. Patty’s in Downtown LA. Parking at L.A. Live ranges from about $10 to $30 depending on the lot selected.